Ezgi Aydın Kozacıoğlu was born in Aydın in 1989 and completed her
primary and high school education in Aydın.
She graduated from Hacettepe University, Faculty of Dentistry in
Between 2013-2017, she got her PhD from Cumhuriyet University
Faculty of Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department.
Investigation of the effect of locally and systemically applied propolis
on implant stability by mechanical tests (Thesis Supervisor: Prof. Dr.
English (March 2022 Yökdil Health Sciences Result: 96,25)
Research Assistant Cumhuriyet University Faculty of Dentistry 2013-
Papers presented at international scientific congresses and published
in the congress book
1. Şimşek S, Altunsoy E, Aydın E. Crestal approach sinus floor
elevation in atrophic posterior maxilla using only platelet rich fibrin
as grafting material: A Case report. 6th Annual International
Symposium of Advanced Protocols in Oral Implantology, 2014,
2. Aydın E, Yeler H, Celikkol D. Dentigerous cyst associated with an
ectopic third molar in maxillary sinus: A Case report. Turkish Society
of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 22nd International Congress, 2015,
3. Aydın E. Yeler H. Ossifying fibroma of the mandible: a report of two
cases. Turkish Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 23rd
International Congress, 2016, Bodrum (Poster).
Articles published in international, peer-reviewed journals
1. Yalçın Yeler D, Yılmaz N, Koraltan M, Aydın E. A survey on the
potential relationships between TMD, possible sleep bruxism,
unilateral chewing, and occlusal factors in Turkish university
students. CRANIO®, 1-7, 2016.
2. Aydın E, Özkaya NK, Şengel H. Odontogenic keratocyst in the
mandible, surgical treatment and reconstruction: A case report. J
Case Rep Images Dent 2017;3:31–35.
3. Aydın E, Yeler H. Evaluation of the Effect of Propolis on Implant
Stability by Resonance Frequency Analysis and Removal Torque Test.
Biomed J Sci & Tech Res 2017;1:5.
Articles published in national, peer-reviewed journals
1. Aydın E, Hepokur C, Misir S, Yeler H. Effects of Propolis on
Oxidative Stress in Rabbits Undergoing Implant Surgery, Cumhuriyet
Dental Journal, (2018)
Participated Scientific Activities
1. 6th Annual International Symposium of Advanced Protocols in Oral
Implantology, April 20-23, 2014, Antalya
2. MIS Oral Implantology Advanced Surgery and Sinus Lifting Seminar,
18 January 2015, Malatya
3. TAOMS 22nd International Scientific Congress, 19-22 May 2015,
4. Multidisciplinary Approach to Cleft Lip and Palate Symposium, 15
October 2016, Sivas
5. IAOMS - AÇBİD 12th Joint Congress 9-13 May 2018, Antalya
6. Implant Supported Prosthesis Course, 6-7 October 2018, Antalya
7. New Normal of Dental Implantology Seminar, 23-24 October 2021,